one girl's journey

getting to the part about happily ever after...

Friday, April 22, 2011

Top 7 exciting wedding shoes

Okay, I just need to make a little blog with pictures of accessories that I really like. I wanted to make a list on my listography today, but I just found out that the site is down for an undisclosed amount of time. So it goes here.
 
CRAGAR

1.Alexander McQueen Satin Heart Shaped Pump$690.00
2. Christian Louboutin Rolando Hidden-Platform Pump $695.00
3/4. Christian Louboutin - Fifi Strass $3095 (HOLY COW!)
5. Aldo - Cragar $54.98 
6. Christian Louboutin Replica Pumps $115 (I actually like these better than the real ones up there, and they have red soles, which makes them a perfect wedding match.
7. Unfortunately, i found these one someone's blog, they say they were purchased at amazon, but no details.


Okay, so there you have it. My top 7 wedding shoes. I really think I want to go with the knock off   Christian Louboutin shoes.  They are perfect. In reality, I was looking for a pair of Fendi shoes to include on here, but I don't like any of their current shoes. Well, Okay, I like plenty of them, but they didn't have any that would match my wedding colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment