one girl's journey

getting to the part about happily ever after...

Sunday, April 3, 2011

things to make for my wedding.

1. Paper flowers
2. Wooden vases to hold the flowers. I want each vase to hold 3 bunches of paper flowers for the table centers.
3. A basket of fun easy to make favors to keep guests busy before we get there.
     a. personalized mad libs
     b. cootie catchers
     c. personalized cross word puzzles.
     d. crayons and coloring book pages. I am going to make these from pictures of us.
     e. an I spy page.
4. a box to drop coloring book pages and mad libs in so that I can make a scrap book from them
5. hearts made from book pages or music sheet streamers
6. bags for my bridesmaids
7. a guest book (I think i will bind it myself)
8. I want sparkly blue shoes. I think i will find some cheap heels that I like and try to decoupage them blue and sparkly. We will have to see how this one goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment