one girl's journey

getting to the part about happily ever after...

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Getting Nervous.

Okay, so I am a planner. I need to know exactly what is going on in my life everyday, all the time.  I've kind of gotten all my wedding ideas grouped together inside my head, but we've not made any plans. I'm really worried that our venue is going to fill up before we have made the decision to use it.  Well, we've made the decision to use it, but we haven't spoken to all the important decision making people yet, and we haven't come up with a budget yet. This is why we haven't booked it. I am freaking out here.  


I have also been worried about this money/house/job situation. I want to buy a house. I want to have enough money for our wedding. I want to know that we will both have decent jobs by the time our wedding gets here. (We are both managers at the same business, one of us will most likely have to leave by our wedding date.) That is scary. And I can not decide how I want to cut my hair.  I know what I want my hair to look like, but my hair is completely straight and boring. Try as I might, I cannot get it to hold any sort of style or curl.  I want bangs; but I don't. I CAN'T EVEN DECIDE HOW I LIKE MY HAIR ANYMORE! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT A WEDDING!?!?!?!


i am even considering changing our wedding colors. Originally I wanted blue. Now I am considering purple. 


Josh told me to do whatever I want about the wedding colors. What am I supposed to do? There are too many decisions in my life right now. I cannot cope with this.
  
    I need to go play video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment